Why HydroWare ?
At Hydrology, we are big proponents of the CDC's MAHC effort, therefore it is
MAHC compliant. We truly
believe this effort can have a significant effect in the prevention of
potentially harmful aquatic facility incidents. Moreover, we also believe
its adoption should produce beneficial levels of consistency in the design,
operation, and maintenance of aquatic facilities.
Therefore, we have integrated as many of the MAHC's aspects as possible into
HydroWare's functionality. We expect that by doing so, HydroWare
becomes the most efficient and effective vehicle to foster
and accelerate the code's adoption.
HydroWare is a comprehensive software system, designed to enable efficient and
effective management of safe and compliant aquatic facilities. The system enables an
integrated and consistent approach to aquatic facitlity management by leveraging the
framework of the CDC's Model Aquatic Health Code (MAHC).
To accomplish the aforementioned, we employ a combination of integrated desktop
modules and mobile apps. It will be made available to users using a Software as a Service
(SaaS) delivery module.
HydroWare (TM) users will be able to:
- Manage Facility Maintenance
- Risk Management
- Patron Management
- Employee Management
- Records and Reports Management
- Manage compliance with applicable laws, regulations, codes, internal
policies, and industry standards, including management of requirements,
documents, and records.
- Manage identification, assessment, control, and reduction of risks
associated with the operation and maintenance of aquatic facilities.
- Manage health and safety incident prevention, response, and documentation.
- Manage facility and equipment maintenance, including preventive maintenance
planning and scheduling.
- Manage chemical, equipment, and supply inventories.
- Manage water and air quality including monitoring, testing and record
- Manage facility staffing including scheduling of bather surveillance
rotations. (BATHER SURVEILLANCE ROTATIONS ?).
- Manage staff training including safety team in-service planning,
scheduling and record keeping.
Manage facility patron aspects, including memberships, pool passes,
programs, and rentals.
- Manage personnel aspects, including employee profiles, schedules, and
©Contemporary Technologies, Inc. 2017 | Website by Foofie Quaff